Pawtec External DVD-RW USB Writer Optical Drive with Lightscribe (Silver)
- Effortless Setup - Just plug into your USB Port and the DVD writer will be detected. Works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X. PLEASE NOTE: Lightscribe feature is not compatible with OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later (all other features will work)
- USB 3.0 Compatible - Featuring USB 3.0 allowing up to 10x the speed of USB 2.0, while being backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1
- Stylish Design - Slim design with exterior Pawtec silver aluminum finish stands you out from the crowd.
- Reads: 24x CD-DA, 24x CD-R, 24x CD-RW, 24x CD-ROM, 8x DVD+R DL, 8x DVD+R, 8x DVD+RW, 8x DVD-R DL, 8x DVD-R, 8x DVD-RW, 8x DVD-ROM, 5x DVD-RAM, 4x DVD-VIDEO
- Writes: 24x CD-R, 24x CD-RW, 8x DVD+R, 6x DVD+R DL, 8x DVD+RW, 8x DVD-R, 6x DVD-R DL, 5x DVD-RAM, 6x DVD-RW. Burning and Lightscribe software is not included.
The Pawtec External Slim Aluminum DVD+/-RW Writer with Lightscribe is designed to help you quickly create CDs and DVDs. The cutting edge Pawtec silver color and design includes capabilities that you simply can't find with other external DVD and CD writers.High-Speed Functionality
The Pawtec External Slim Aluminum DVD+/-RW Writer with Lightscribe eliminates the hassle of waiting for your computer to slowly burn discs. Benefit from the speed of USB 3.0 while still being backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0/1.1. The writer burns CD discs at up to 24x and DVD disc at up to 8x.Laser-Etched Custom Labels
Lightscribe laser etches labels of your own design right into the surface of the disc. There's no worry of a label peeling off or having to waste time optimizing a design to suit certain label sizes. Our writer uses this advanced Lightscribe technology and will help you create professional-quality discs that are sure to impress customers and friends and family. Lightscribe software required. PLEASE NOTE: Lightscribe feature is not compatible with OS X El Capitan 10.11 or later (all other features will work)Effortless Setup
You don't have to be a computer guru to use or install the Pawtec External Slim Aluminum DVD+/-RW Writer with Lightscribe. Its plug-n-play design works with any USB port, and there is no software to install or learn to use. As soon as you get your new writer, you can just plug it right in with the included USB 3.0 cord and start burning discs immediately. We also include a USB power cable to supply the writer with additional power, but you can easily use the external CD burner without it.Included in the Bio Friendly Recyclable Packaging:
- Pawtec External CD/DVD Writer
- USB 3.0 Cable
- USB DC Power Cable for additional power if needed (not required but included)