Pawtec USB 3.0 Type-C Male to USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A Female Adapter
- Be ready for USB-C - Connect your keyboard, mouse, flash drives, and other older USB-A devices to your new Macbook, ChromeBook Pixel, or other device using USB-C ports.
- High speed data transfer - Transfer data at up to 5 Gbps. Enough to transfer HD videos, photos, and other large files quickly.
- Great compatability - Works with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.x devices and cables using USB-A.
- Portable and flexible - 6 inches in length with quality construction from Pawtec.
- Supports USB Power Delivery - Charge your USB-A devices with a USB-C port at up to 3.0A.
The USB standard has already started to change with USB-C, and can eventually make your current devices using USB-A unable to connect to newer devices using the new USB-C standard. However, there's no need to throw out your perfectly good keyboard, mouse, flash drive, or other USB-A devices. Be ready for the change to USB-C with the Pawtec USB 3.1 Type-C to USB 3.0 Type A Female Adapter. The Pawtec USB-C adapter allows you to connect your traditional USB devices to a device that has a USB Type-C port. At 6 inches in length, this finely designed adapter will allow you to transfer your videos, pictures, files, and more to your newer USB-C device such as the Apple 12-inch Macbook or ChromeBook Pixel, as well as future devices using the USB-C standard. You can even connect a Micro USB or Lightning cable to the adapter and use your USB-C device as a way to charge your iPhone, iPad, Android, Nexus, OnePlus, or other smartphone or tablet.Features:
- Portable and flexible at 6 inches in length.
- High Speed data transfer at up to 5 Gbps.
- Current rating output up to 3.0A.
- USB-A connector is backwards compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.x
- USB-C connector is reversible and can be plugged in either way, eliminating the need to check the cable orientation.
- Current Rating: 3.0A
- Supports USB Power Delivery
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1